is this right?

After you have a baby and have a period should there be a long wait before the next period? Am I pregnant again?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Health

• i dont actualy have a baby yet...i am only preg w/ my first child...but i have been researching it...and it can depend on if ur breast feeding...and there usualy is a little wait befor the next period.well...thats wat all the resaerch has sed anyway.....
    mrs.abbillings

Answer by mrs.abbillings at 1:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• After the first postpartum year, your body is still returning to normal hormone levels, etc. If you are nursing, that will also affect it greatly. I had my first period about 6 months after giving birth, then nothing for 5 months, then another one. But, if you are active, you could be pregnant.
    have2travel

Answer by have2travel at 1:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2008