Should I ignore my ex???

My ex just requested to be my friend on facebook. We were high school sweethearts and were engaged. We had a horrible break up, and now he is married to an ex friend of mine. What ya think? I try to stay far away from drama as possible, but on the other hand I am a very forgiving person.

TamikaJovan

Asked by TamikaJovan at 11:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldn't. If you haven't kept in touch all along, why start now?

there is a reason.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Past is the past, leave it there. Problem solved.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 11:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I suppose it depends on how you feel towards him, have you completely forgiven him or do you still hold some resentment towards him and/or your former friend? My marriage ended horribly but I have my ex-husband on my friends list on FB, and actually get along with him most of the time.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 11:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I know huh.. I have not seen him in 10 years. It was weird when I saw him request me. I am also wondering if it's his wife. We use to be best friend.
    TamikaJovan

Comment by TamikaJovan (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Agreed past is in the past. I have forgiven him, but if I told you what he did to me you guys would not believe it. I have talked to him before and even hung out with him after our break up...
    TamikaJovan

Comment by TamikaJovan (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• i honestly wouldn't add him as a friend. he made his decisiona long time ago, let him live with it. and besides I'm sure you know its gonna stir up all kinds of drama. guys love drama, especially when its about them.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• This is why I love CafeMommies you guys are not bias and tell it like it is. So with that I'm not going to accept him as a friend.
    TamikaJovan

Comment by TamikaJovan (original poster) at 11:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Glad to see your decision. I had that experience once, and nearly added an ex on myspace. Thank goodness I had a couple emails to think about it. The second or third email he was still not over me, and I was at the time in a completely committed relationship...so I didn't add him.
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 11:56 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Sure aren't ya a bit curious? The good thing about facebook is there is a delete button.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 3:10 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Come on, you know th eanswer, leave it alone..and by 'it' I mean him.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 5:15 AM on Feb. 5, 2011