What are you most proud of?

I am proud of my son. I am a single mom so when people compliment my son on how well behaved he is and how quiet, I know it is all because of me. I did that lol.

CalebsMommy0220

Asked by CalebsMommy0220 at 11:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Aside from 3 sweet kids, I am proud that I paid of my debt and was able to get a brand new Jeep 5 years after a Chapter 7 bankruptcy. That I was able to build my credit back into the 700s. I'm also proud that I went back to work full time after being a SAHM for 5 years. Those are huge accomplishments. Right now, everything seems to be working out well for my family.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:18 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Thats right, it is because you've done a great job! Aside from surviving raising 2 boys I'm most proud of staying married to their father for 27 yrs, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:40 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• going back to school to pursue my medical career. i'm hoping to have my MD by age 29
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:41 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• My son as well, though I am not a single mother, I am a SAHM and my husband is in the military and he is not home very often. I am very proud of how he has grown up. The other day we were in the commissary and he wasn't watching where he was going and ran into a lady, he looked up and said, oops, excuse me, sorry. She looked at me and smiled and said, he is very well mannered :D He is 4! Probably one of my best days recently!!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 11:41 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• My daughter makes me proud.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I am proud of a few things right now.
    1) having an amazing son. I am a single mother and I LOVE IT. Had him when I was 17 and think I was blessed with an angel. 2) leaving an abusive relationship 3) and I am proud of the fact that I am stronger and better than I have ever been
    =)
    JacesMommy04

Answer by JacesMommy04 at 2:34 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I'm proud of my family. We had lots of odds stacked against us (teen mom, young marriage) but we're still together ten years later, and I love him more than ever. And our son is happy, healthy, extremely intelligent, and the light of both of our lives.
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 3:45 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Besides my 3 wonderful children &5(soon to be 6) grandbabies...I am proud to be a 7 yr breast cancer survivor
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 8:37 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Lol yay Kathy! And thank you for the compliments.
    CalebsMommy0220

Comment by CalebsMommy0220 (original poster) at 11:41 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Good job Momo!
    CalebsMommy0220

Comment by CalebsMommy0220 (original poster) at 11:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2011