Are you stingy with your laptop?

I am sort of. Whenever someone asks to use it, I always find myself making up excuses to why they can't at the moment. I don't know why. I'm not stingy with anything else. But this is the only thing that I can say is truly mine.

skitNbearsmom

Asked by skitNbearsmom at 11:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes! I don't like anyone to use it. Not that I have anything to hide, but I just always feel like someone is going to open something, delete it, move stuff around. I don't like my husband to use it. I don't like our son to use it. My laptop is my best friend. That sounds pathetic, but it's true.
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 3:44 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I am stingy. When DD wants to play nickjr I make her use the desktop. Before we got wireless, I'd have the modem plugged in to my computer so she would just have to wait.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Nope but SO has his own. Usually the kids only want on it when I am on it so it's frustrating sometimes.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• yes. I don't like anyone else to touch it. But I use it for school and business and I would be in deep poo if they fried it!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 11:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• We all have our own. No stinginess here.
    Anonymous

• Yes, my son can use the desktop so I rarely let him on my laptop and then usually just to watch a movie with me.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I don't need to worry about it because dh and the kids each have their own.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:03 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• YES! I just bought this a few weeks ago. My daughter can use the desktop and my husband has an identical laptop. I don't want my kids breaking it or messing up something. They did something with the desktop and now I can't download files because they only want to download as binary files.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:15 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I am very protective of my laptops (I have 2 laptops and a netbook). I rarely if ever let anyone use them and when someone gets on it I make a face and hover over them until they get off. And i only do that because they get on it when i get up to go do something real quick while I was in the middle of something. Irks me to no end
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 6:29 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Everybody around here knows better :) I'm kidding, if I'm not using it I don't care.
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 8:40 AM on Feb. 5, 2011