what is love? adult content

well to make a very long complicated story short (and please no bashing this is hard enough..) i left my ex for someone who siad they loved me and blah blah vlah he was seperated but still married...i know f^#k up #1 but i stayed with dreams of forever just like a teenager when ex begged me to come back i laughed at him and i hurt him really bad you have no idea only to find out the new one wants to go back to his ex....so now ex called me (we talk daly because my dd) and told me that whenever im ready to come home and he will be waiting mind you this is 8 months after me leaveing him....is this love? and i want to but i feel so bad so im leaveing it alone i need time to forgive myself and to get my head on straght of course....uggh i feel like crap right now..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Don't beat yourself up so much, you made a mistake, and you know you made the mistake. I think you're probably right, you probably do need to time to forgive yourself and get your head on straight, but it sounds like he does love you. GL
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:52 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I think that he loves you but the real question is do you love him or are you just going back so that you aren't alone.

You need to figure out if you really love him...otherwise what will happen when the next guy comes along and you want to leave? I am sure that ex will not be so understanding and nice next time.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Whats going on with the new man??

and yes i say thats love
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Okay no bashing but COME ON! You got a good guy don't be another woman that falls for the bad boy go get your LOVE!
    Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 11:47 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• and now <3
    Sarahedger

• the new one first told me that he wanted a break i later found out that he was talking to her she told me an he later admited it and i dont plan on jumping from one to another trust me i already know i need time as i siad.... i think the new guy was one of those cheap thrill kinda things....i dident exacly leave one for the other but i left one and had another within about a month... =(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:55 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• If you love your ex, go back. If you dont, dont go back and move on
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:02 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Take time figure out if you love your ex. If so, go home work it out.
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 12:06 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• ok ladys im going to close this question you all helped alott thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Feb. 5, 2011