Smokeless cigs...have you tried it yet?

Hubby and I just bought ours Thursday and I have been 32 hours or so without a tobacco product and I am doing much better than compared to other nicotine remedies. It is very relaxing and I am also keeping a blog on my progress which helps too.

JuJubean1979

Asked by JuJubean1979 at 12:02 AM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Health

• I want to so badly sometimes, but I worked hard to beat my nicotine addiction. The last thing I want is to take a step back. There are just moments when they just look so...darn...tempting. Almost every time I go to the mall and see the kiosks I'm grateful that they're so darn expensive.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 12:06 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I tried one of the disposable "trial" kinds. A friend of mine had one of the kits where it's rechargeable and stuff and he left it here once and told us we could have it, but we never could find the charger for it. If he ever finds it (or if we ever find it here), I may use it again. I like it alright.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:07 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• haah well good for you. The nicotine is like caffine but the other crap they put in cigs is the problem you know? I will be there soon with you. The great thing is I can drop down on my nicotine level just like the patch or gum
    JuJubean1979

Comment by JuJubean1979 (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• desert_diva...they do make them with no nicotine in them. You still get the flavor and the hand to mouth but no nicotine.

We got the super cigarette. Haven't had a real one in 2.5 months. I only need it when we drink but SO needs it more often. Have you tried the different flavors? I love the blueberry one.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:10 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• i bought my hubby an electronic cig and he used it for awhile but then stopped. i bought it with the hope he would stop smoking but it didn't work. i have taken a couple of puffs but i didn't really feel anything. then again i don't smoke. but i think they are way better then cigarettes.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 12:12 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Yeah I think that is the key is that it is letting you go through the motion of smoking but you can drop down. I have yet to buy the flavors. I am excited though. I want to try the blueberry one hehe
    JuJubean1979

Comment by JuJubean1979 (original poster) at 12:13 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• They also have different strengths of them. The 24 mg makes me cough like I just took a hit of weed.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I really should get that. I have pretty much quit smoking, but I tend to have a few when I am drinking. I could get the ones with no nicotine in them and I would be doing great. They are just so flippin expensive!!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:58 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I should get one for my hubby!
    wifecombs

Answer by wifecombs at 1:49 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Great. I hope it works for you.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:56 AM on Feb. 5, 2011