Almay Smartshade

Has anyone tried this and how do you like it? How would you compare it to other brands? I was using bare minerals and I still have some left but I don't use it often. I like it just fine but would rather have something simple

JuJubean1979

Asked by JuJubean1979 at 12:11 AM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I use it under my bare minerals if I need extra coverage. I like it because it is the only liquid I have found that doesn't make me break out and matches my skin tone.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 12:25 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I use almay smartshade and it's the only foundation that doesn't break out my skin. I really like it and it makes your skin tone look really even. It isn't very thick so you have to use extra cover up on red spots. The only thing is that I buy the really light shade through winter because I get so pale and the medium in the summer when I'm tanned.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 12:25 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• That gave me some good ideas ladies thanks : )
    JuJubean1979

Comment by JuJubean1979 (original poster) at 12:34 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I've used it -I like it.. it works well for someone who doesn't need a lot of coverage, but just wants an even complexion.
    Meggie-May

Answer by Meggie-May at 3:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2011