Have you ever????

Have you ever felt it hard to give up sex to your S/O or DH if you ever felt as though you were truly disrespected by them, then feel like you were using sex as a weapon even though that is NOT how you intended on it to be???

IF so, how do you think your S/O or DH may have felt towards you if and when you didn't have sex with him on your normal rountine?? Did he ever verbally say anything about the way you were reacting?
(I know sex is not routine but it was the only way I could word it)

AmI88

Asked by AmI88 at 12:48 AM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I have but I didn't look at it like I was using sex as a weapon. If I am not in the mood to have sex with him because he did or said something that upset me I felt it was just that. I am not in the mood!!
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 12:52 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Oh yea, he was always pushing me to have sex then accused me of cheating on him
    Cattybird4

Answer by Cattybird4 at 12:52 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

This exactly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Disrespect is not acceptable and shouldn't be rewarded with sex. Once they learn respect then they can expect sex. (jmho)

Answer by admckenzie at 1:03 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• routine? yuck. I'd say whoever has a routine has one boring sex life.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:03 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Read above I stated the word routine BUT I ALSO STATED I KNOW SEX IS NOT ROUTINE BUT IT WAS THE ONLY WORD I COULD COME UP WITH..........
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 1:08 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I hear ya. whatever reason you decide to not have sex is your reason. If he takes it as he was being a A--H--e so he probably was. In my case we are married nearly 25 years and when I do not like him I also do not want to.............have sex with or for him so kudos I am like you.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:57 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• When I was married, I didnt care if I liked him or not sex was sex........... however, when he began being neg. its not happening sometimes even when I wasnt the target of neg. crap, it was just a turn off.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 5:00 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I dont believe in with holding sex that is cruel and unusual punishment
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 12:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2011