What can I do about supper bad colic?

My dd is verry misrable with colic, she is not quite three months and every night she is screaming with pain. we have tried gripe water, sel salts, mylocon, soy formula. She just screams and grasps at you in pain. The dr's are ignoring us and telling us its normal. But she won't eat but an ounce or two every two to five hours. What do I do?

Cattybird4

Asked by Cattybird4 at 12:49 AM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Insist that she see a pediatric gastroenterologist. My son was dairy sensitive (I was nursing, though) and one of the things he had me cut out of my diet was soy. It can be an issue for some children as well as dairy.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:51 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I agree. I'd find a specialist.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:52 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• a really interesting read is the happiest baby on the block, i love oragnic gripe water, and baby wearing can calm the coliciest baby, but for peace of mind, follow your instincts if you feel the problemis deeper seek help.
    KPrice777

Answer by KPrice777 at 12:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2011