Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Hair products....

Does anyoe know of a good spray in hair product that would help mold and set hair. Something that is not just hairspray, not mousse, not spray in gel, and not a palmaid or wax. I am asking because my hairdresser sprayed something in my hair to help hold it, it was a higher end product. Was going to call and ask her tomorrow but she isn't working. Didn't know if someone had any ideas, it was in a short pinkish bottle.

Any other ideas of some good spray ins would be so hair dries out easily so I try to stay away from some of the more harsh stuff.

Thank you!! :)

Answer Question

Asked by AmI88 at 12:52 AM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

Level 13 (1,194 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • I used to use this product called "Got 2 B Glued" there was a spray and a pomade type thing. The spray comes in a bright yellow bottle with a nozzle that looks like a blow horn. It worked awesome. I used to buy it at WalGreens.

    Answer by BlissAglow at 2:19 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

  • QVC has a product I believe it is called Flocker. It does what you are talking about and I love it.

    Answer by tootoobusy at 6:53 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

  • Check out this website!
    New website up!
    Nature's Beauty Secrets
    Dawn Gallagher is the author of Nature's Beauty Secrets and Naturally Beautiful Earth’s Secrets and Recipes for Skin, Body, and Spirit. As a fashion model and television host, Dawn graced the cover of more than three hundred magazines, including Vogue, Har...

    Answer by rosiemendo at 8:06 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.