Does this happen to anyone else? Grrr!

It seems like no matter how often I add things to a grocery list and no matter how many times I go to the store, I ALWAYS forget at least one thing that I REALLY wanted to get! This is getting ridiculous lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 1:02 AM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Shopping

• Hell I forget the stupid list! Then I end up with buying stuff I already have!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:37 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• That happens often. When I send dh to the store there is always a whole bag of crap not on the list (usually junk) but he doesn't forget anything on the list.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 1:06 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Yep... today it was toliet paper. Wasn't a great post grocery shopping potty trip.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 1:11 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Yes I do this. Always.
    iluvmybabe

Answer by iluvmybabe at 1:05 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Happens to me all the time. I hate it when that happens!
    ShanAtoZ

Answer by ShanAtoZ at 1:07 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Just about every time. It's beyond frustrating.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:07 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I'm very very forgetful especially when I have dh talking in one ear of mine and kids in the other going through the store. What I started doing is I keep post-its on the fridge and immediately when I realize we are out of something, I write it down. If we are running low on something I write it down immediately too. Before I go to the store I check it to see if anything needs to be added and I go by person's needs one by one on the list then I go room by room. Example: dd's needs, ds, dh, me, cat,bathroom, kitchen, etc. It really helps!

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:14 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Yeah it happens to me all the time. No matter if I bring my list. I always forget something that was either on the list or not on it, but it's always something major.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:15 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Yep ..leave list at home or in car...then I go by memory and get everything except the things on the list
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 2:16 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• yup- and unfortuantely the store is a 20 mile round trip for me...bleh
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:43 AM on Feb. 5, 2011