What kind of bra do you recommend to wear to make my boobies look nicely up?

You know show more cleavage I just can't seem to find the right bra :/
Thanks Ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• victorias secret baby!!!

i just bought myself a new one. i told the lady i want a bra that will push my girls up! i nursed for a year and a half, and need a good lifting supportive comfortable bra. and i got it!
    i love going to victorias secret they are so helpful with their brazeers
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:31 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I love just about any Wonder Bra. 8)
    binkadink

Answer by binkadink at 2:36 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• victorias secret! After years and years of FAILs and cheap bras THEY are the best. I have been dealing with boobage since i was 9 :( I was a C before 7th grade... :/ I am now a DD...VS!VS!
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 2:45 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I agree, Victoria's Secret. I worked there for 5 years. I know some stuff has changed since then, but the Very Sexy line is most likely what you're looking for. They can give you a free bra fitting and help you find some stuff that will fit you properly, and give you the look you're going for: it really is worth every penny. Their stuff holds up well.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:17 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I love gel cups because body heat warms up the gel and it moulds my breasts perfectly.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:51 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Balconette style bra.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:50 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• /
    Anonymous

• Victoria's Secret "Very Sexy." I don't ever wear any other bra. They also have the "Miraculous" but I tried it and my boobs scared me :) LOL. I'm a pretty full C, it was too much.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• i also sweat by VS. I have never had complaints. When I try to go the cheap route it either takes 10-15 try ons to find a decent one and once I get home and actual wear it for a day, I realize i hate it. VS had the most comfortable best looking bras. Well worth the price.

I also tried the miraculous (if its the one that puts u up 2 cups sizes)..i even bought it and have only worn it twice b/c it doesnt look natural...people who know me, know i'm a c and 2 cups up makes me look ridiculous.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 3:17 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• vicky secrets "very sexy"
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2011