Weird that i want to plan a wedding?

I have been with my So for 5 years. Is it weird that i am looking into wedding stuff? LOL

we hae talked about getting married but we need to wait financially.
it isnt official as in being engaged yet, but we know it will happen.

so is it strange to look at stuff and get ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Heck no. I used to make appointments to try on wedding dresses before we got engaged ... LMAO
    Weddings are almost every little girl's dream.
    binkadink

Answer by binkadink at 2:39 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Not at all my finance is in the middle of a divorce and has been separated for over 2 years. just lately i have started planning the wedding it wont be for another year or so but at least i can start buying things slowly so that when it comes theres not so much of a financial burden
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 2:44 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Your what? Your finances?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:46 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I don't think it is strange to look, just make sure to not let it overshadow whatever is going on in your life at the moment.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 2:48 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• ya sorry im dyslexic and cant spell
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 3:19 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Oh yeah, I did that too. Girls dream of getting married. It's like encoded in our DNA.

LOL
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 3:31 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• nope not unless u give him like an ultimadome, my sil did that , she would tell us that if he didnt propose within that year she was leaving him, at that time they were only together for 2yrs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Not at all!! I've been helping a friend plan her wedding, it's fun to look through the books and websites to get ideas! She has a notebook where she writes ideas down, and even glues pics on some of the pages. She's been able to take really expensive ideas (like for centerpieces) and re-create them a lot more economically. Enjoy!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2011