MIL's what can you do?

I love my MIL alot but some times she can get a little... how do i say testy. my finance has been married once before and had a child. his ex up and took the child and know one has been aloud to see her in over two years. but due to the sitch my MIL wont stop comparing me to her she likes me but its what if you do this or what if you do that. and then theres the mommy complex if we dont call her or see here every day she gets hysterical what can i do to help this relation ship

blinkys11

Asked by blinkys11 at 2:41 AM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• how long have you been together?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Make your fiance be the middle man. Seriously, coming from him she will be more willing to behave.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:48 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• we have been together almost a year and a half and he has tryed she makes us both the bad guys
    blinkys11

Comment by blinkys11 (original poster) at 3:10 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Just wondering..........why is He allowing two women to walk all over him?? why isnt he filinf papers in court for visitation, contempt of visitation order,...........?If he wont stand up for his rights/child's rights why would he stand up for anything else and why would anyone listen to him if he did unless he fights for his child????
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 4:42 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• gotta love being compared to the ex's
    wonderful way of life
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 6, 2011