Does having blue veins running thru ur breast down to ur nipples be a big sign of pregnancy?

ive been having preggo symptoms but i just recently started my period.but with my first pregnancy for the first 4 months was normal..periods and all.but i noticed big blue veins running to my nipples.wats going on any advice? took HPT but BFN :(

nevaehsmommy619

Asked by nevaehsmommy619 at 3:20 AM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not really a sign. If you just had your period, then you'd need to wait until the next one is due to test again. You wouldn't have symptoms yet if you were to conceive before your next period. Is the vein painful? It may just be that they're becoming more noticeable. Have you had any recent changes in weight? Were you tanning, then stopped? You can always call your doc if you're concerned, but I would worry too much.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:24 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• no pain at all..just weired..a little weight gain but nothing major.and no tanning for me :)Thanks for the advice.
    nevaehsmommy619

Comment by nevaehsmommy619 (original poster) at 3:33 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• id call the doc
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:55 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I have huge veins running through my breasts. Sometimes they are more prominent then other times.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:42 AM on Feb. 5, 2011