Where is your fave place to go on a date night?

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 3:33 AM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm a boring traditionalist. I love a quick dinner date at a casual restaurant followed by a new movie. And if we have dinner before the movie, then I don't need all the bad (delicious) treats offered at the theater.

We have a family date night once a week ... Joe and Christian go to soccer league together, we go out for dinner, we catch a movie, come home and watch sports on tv. It isn't much, but it keeps us close as a family.
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 3:35 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Dh and I go out once a week...every wedensday we go to a bar to play pub trivia..its only $3 per person and the have a great happy hour...its really cheap andd fun. We love it!
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 4:27 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• An action movie and a dinner for 2
    Shelton3369

Answer by Shelton3369 at 4:51 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• To Starbucks on Saturday or Sunday mornings. It is about the only time my dh and I can get away from our boys.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 5:27 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• We don't do date nights...we stay home and sometimes get a movie but that's about it...
    soemtimes we go have lunch together when the kids are at school and we have errands to run though
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:23 AM on Feb. 5, 2011