Has anyone ever lived in Cochise County Arizona?

I'd like to get some recommendations about the area. I'll be living there for about 6-8 months later on this year. If anyone has recommendations on where to live, and things to do please let me know. Also, if anyone has any recommendations on where to find more than one or two listings per website (apartments/houses) please let me know. I've been on line all day, and only found one place that sounds nice, which is apparently currently unavailable.

ladymomtraveler

Asked by ladymomtraveler at 6:44 AM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Contact the chamber of commerce if they have one. Look at meetup.com for moms' groups to start networking with people. Go to realtor.com to see rentals and also you can contact some realtors through that website to get some leads. GL!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:17 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Elizabr, Thanks for the tip about meetup.com. I haven't ever used it before. Looks like I might find some interesting groups through that site. As for the realtor.com site, thanks for the suggestion but, there aren't any rental listings so it wasn't useful. I think what I'm going to do is put in a request for a particular apartment complex, and hope that the complex has an opening (and honors my request) from the time I arrive through my departure date.
    ladymomtraveler

Comment by ladymomtraveler (original poster) at 9:15 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Also found this by doing a Google search. Good luck with everything.

http://www.explorecochise.com/Attractions

elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I live in Sierra Vista, AZ in Cochise County. How can i help you? Are you wanting to rent an apt, TDY house, etc.
    You can look on Craigslist for rentals, The newspaper is The Sierra Vista Herald.
    I have the name of realtors is they can help.
    Good Luck
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2011