bare or hairy

What's your opinion?
From the stir:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/beauty_style/115825/teens_are_going_bare_floor?ct=acm_stir_popular

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yuch!!!! I know my daughter doesn't. She is not shy around me and runs across the hall from the bathroom to her room naked after a shower or bath.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 8:02 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Wow - I had no idea. It has never even occurred to me to shave my pubic hair. It seems, some how, unnatural. LOL
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:09 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I remember shaving all of mine off when I was 13 or so....I dont know why I did it...but I just did for some reason. I wasnt doing it to have sex or anything...
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:01 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• women are upset about teens shaving their pubes. it's for sanitary reasons!!! your bush gets peed on regularly and gets all covered with blood once a month....gross. it's much more sanitary to shave. i used to shave the whole thing but now i do a sexy little trim landing strip.
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:12 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• i shave it bald if i was more talented id like to be able to do the little landing strip lol
    BabyBoi7-8-2010

Answer by BabyBoi7-8-2010 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Just about always have mine shaved bald. As my daughter gets older, and needs to shave, Im all for it
    simplyme01

Answer by simplyme01 at 5:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I've got 3 girls 12, 14,
    luv2duv

Answer by luv2duv at 5:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I've got 3 girls 12, 14, and 16 and they all shave it bare, and so do I. It's a cleanliness thing and I told them from the start that they should consider it. I don't understand all the problems some women have with it. It's only hair. If for some reason you don't like it, then it you can always let it grow back. But it really is much cleaner and more sanitary without any.
    luv2duv

Answer by luv2duv at 5:30 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I would go bare, but unfortunatly, I am WAY to sensitive and get extrememly bad razor bumps! So my only other option is waxing, and I AINT gettin that done!
    Joelea

Answer by Joelea at 4:02 AM on Feb. 12, 2011