Can you have symptoms this early?

I know everyone (including myself) hates the "could I be pregnant" questions, that is NOT what I am asking lol. I still have 6 days before I am due for my period but I am tired for no reason, my boobs HURT and have gone up almost a cup size (yay now I'm a B lol) and I started throwing up this morning. I know most of these can also be symptoms of PMS but I never get it like this. How early can you have symptoms of pregnancy?

JLS2388

Asked by JLS2388 at 7:51 AM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• with both my sons the sign (even before period was due) was that my boobs would hurt. i never had pain or any symptoms except of a little lower back pain when it was time for my period. So it was pretty clear to me that i was pregnant.
    I guess it is different from person to person...it is a mystery to me how people cant figure out that they are pregnant and "all of a sudden" pop out a baby lol so i ould say there's no timeline of how early you can have symptoms..some early, some obviously never :)
    Davina85

Answer by Davina85 at 11:08 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• If the egg implanted earlier in the 3-7 day period rather than later then, yes, you could already be having symtoms.

Also are you SURE of the day you ovulated because if you were off by a day or two you may be farther past ovulation then you think.

I started having symtoms with baby # 1 and baby # 2, 3-4 days before my period was due.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• itis possible, but not probable, unfortunately its waite and pee and see, baby dust to you!!!
    KPrice777

Answer by KPrice777 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Let the waiting begin :( The vomitting makes me wonder as do your cup size actually increasing so it could be!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 5:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I have no idea but wanted to wish you well! good luck!
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 8:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• You would vomit with PMS?? How awful!!! I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, lol.........but seriously, sounds to me like you might be pregnant, sista!!! Good luck!!!
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 11:30 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• It is possible, depends on implantation.
    la_sirena22

Answer by la_sirena22 at 8:23 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• cfh72, I have a very week tummy so I am queezy a couple times a week :(
    JLS2388

Comment by JLS2388 (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Feb. 6, 2011