How many times do you?

Ok how many times a week do you really have sex? Do you want it more or your SO? My husband and I have been talking about it latly and I just wanted to see what the normal would be. Thanks for the help

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 2:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• We do it at least once a day. I think he wants it more but i am ok with it.
    MommyTessier

Answer by MommyTessier at 2:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• we do it about 5 times a week if that. Im alright with it and i think my husband is also we really dont talk about it much,
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 2:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• wow, i'm pg so i'm rarely in the mood, once a week. before that it was still like 1-2 times a week.
    Anonymous

• well..im preg....and half da time...nt in the mood...but now we have it like..once every 2/3 days...but b4 that,,,it was 2/3 times a day...and he wants it more...but we compromise....
    Anonymous

• embarrassed

Anonymous

• I have the higher sex drive between the two of us, we settle on a happy medium of 3-5 times a week. Sometimes a couple of times in one day (he's started working from home on Wednesdays -- I've been taking advantage of the occasional "nooner"!) If we go more then 3 days without I get moody and depressed.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 3:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Average is 10 times a week. We're both happy with that.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• i would love to have it every day but only get it like once every ten days. my husband is not a lovey dovey kinda person.
    Momof3Squirts

Answer by Momof3Squirts at 3:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Used to be once a day, then it went down to a few times a week, then I got pregnant and it was maybe once or twice a week, then I had the baby and it was never for a while lol, now its a few times a week but I haven't gotten my sex drive back completely yet. He definitely wants it more.
    Anonymous

• It use to be two times a day, and he was always the aggressor, but I am such a horndog since I've gotten pregnant and now I want it more than he can handle, but its usually once a day for two or three days then he takes a day or two to recooperate and we're back, although I'd love to do it twice a day everyday, I've learned to control my hormones!
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 3:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2008