birthday party

my daughter got invited to her first birthday party. its for a boy in her class and i was just wondering should we bring a present and if so i dont want to spend a lot of money maybe no more than 10$. i was thinking of getting a few hot wheels.
what should i do present or no present and are hot wheels a good present? oh he is 4 years old.

laura970

Asked by laura970 at 9:07 AM on Feb. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• Absolutely take a gift, unless the invitation says not to. Hotwheels are a great present for a 4yo. Cheap and perfect.
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 2:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Hot Wheels are good IMO. You could get 10 for $10.00.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• present. my son is going to a birthday party today too. and was at another one a couple weeks ago. and will be at another 2 wks from now. all kids from class. i buy presents. i don't spend alot though. i just ask what they're into and get something they like. like the last girl we bought easy bake cookies, the kind that go in the microwave, because it on on sale for $10. i got her a dollar sticker book too. i haven't gotten anything for today's party yet, i was gonna run to the store on the way there lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:14 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Hot wheels are good. But hes a boy and trust me he most likely already has a bunch of hot wheels. I have a 2 year old son and a 3 year old son and they own about 100 hot wheels because thats what everyone has been getting them. you can go to walmart and look at the trucks and cars that they have they have alot of cool stuff for boys that isnt that expensive.
    Littleguysmommy

Answer by Littleguysmommy at 9:15 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Definitly a present.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:06 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I would not go to a birthday party without a present for them.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 11:26 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• you can get great gifts for 10$. Also she would have a blast if she went.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 10:45 PM on Feb. 6, 2011