What kind of electric razor is good for a tween girl to start using?

my daughter has been using her dads electric razor for her underarms ( the trimmer) he is getting mad about it and wants me to buy her one of her own which i think is a good idea. but i need something that is safe , not expensive and that is less likely to cut her. Any ideas? i use regular razors under my arms because i have moles under my arms and she is to scared to use those.

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 9:31 AM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• lol! I don;t blame DH for getting mad. I mean after all he puts it on his face! I don't know much about electric razor but what I would do if I was in the market would be to go to amazon and read all the reviews on the highest rated ones. Then I would do follow up research on the ones I liked the sound of best. I'm sorry I don't have a personal experience suggestion to give but I will give you a bump so maybe someone else will.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:56 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I bought my daughter one at Target that could be used in the shower. I can't remember the brand, but it was a wet/dry model and it cost around $20 (a few years ago). By the time it needed a new battery and blades my daughter was capable of using a regular razor.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:29 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Well, if she's using her dad's without a problem, why not buy her the same exact one? That way, you don't waste your time looking for reviews and you're not worried about it hurting her?
    treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 1:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2011