Why is it men are such pains in the rearend( sorry venting)

Hubby fed the kids peanut butter and jelly for breakfast because they wanted that ok no big deal but he did not give them any milk , i am like what is wrong with you. well they did not ask. umm hello they drink milk even with bowls of cereal or with eggs. And then you ask him to find a movie for you both oh no it has to be Tron or something only men like. and you ask them to do something you have to rant and rave to get them to get it done. Ok done with my vent. if ya need to vent feel free:)

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 10:19 AM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Tell me about it! My hub is just CLUELESS! 3/4ths of the time I just look at him like he's from another planet.
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 10:24 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• LOL! It must be nice to live in their world! Or at least visit it from time to time. Wouldnt it be nice to be so carefree & disconnected from all responsibility? Oh wait- that's called childhood! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:27 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• i would of told him thank you and gotten the milk myself.

Not good to nag the little things.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:28 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• What gets me is when I spend all day cleaning and he comes home and asks "what did you do today?".... Make me just wanna smack him in the forehead and go.... "Well nothing dear but that dang cleaning fairy sure worked her butt off - it was a helluva thing to watch!"
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 1:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• braindeads
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 10:22 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Davina85 I can totally 100% relate to that , happened here too.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 10:38 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Last night mine gives our kids more then their allowance and says 'good job on your report cards!'. Pissed me off. We don't pay for grades. He knows this. He says it's because we just got our tax refund. Ok, fine. But why not say that? Why say it's for their grades? Then, he goes and buys an XBox 360. Which, we have been wanting. BUT, we want to buy a house. We have to pay some things off, and he's now scared about how much we have to fork out of pocket for buying a house. After all the shit he gave ME about me being scared about buying, now HE's scared. And he drops $$$ on the stupid system and a few games. Then he and the kids stay up late playing, which is fine, they had fun. But he's being a butt this morning. And that is pissing me off. He says he's going to shower so we can go to the movies, yet, he's still on his arse, playing. ???? He's lucky he's cute. He's lucky I love him. :)
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:57 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I am not saying he is perfect, and you can vent
    but
    can I have a husband with these problems
    sounds like a nice little family life

my child has a father who does not seem to care enough to call and see how she is. he is only hour and 15 minutes away, has come to town to have a date, but did not stop by to see his child. I left with her 4 months ago, he has come to see her 2 times

my dream is to find a man who loves me and my child, with the beautiful flaws just like this, so I can vent about wonderful things he lacks, things that of course a mom always does better

this is a wonderful vent, a peek into a healthy normal family slice of life

thanks, something one day I too may have
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• seriously? You're bitching about fricking MILK? No wonder men never want to help.
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 5:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• That's why men are the lower form of our species. :P
    PJs35

Answer by PJs35 at 10:26 AM on Feb. 5, 2011