im 26 weeks and still so small, i have a baby belly but its not huge. should i buy regular clothes like dresses that i can still wear afterwards??

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 10:49 AM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Dresses are a great way to go, and leggings with baby doll shirts.
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 2:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• wait just to be on the safe side. I mean, you can always work out later to fit in the clothes, but just wait.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• If you get an A line dress with stretchy material it would work for after and during. It is all how you shop. Baby doll dresses work well too with some leggings that aren't too constricting.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 11:00 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I bought several things in a size larger than I normally wore, and was able to wear them up until 7 months or so. It was nice having clothes that fit after the baby was born until my body got back to normal again.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:27 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• yeah i am so small, i can't fit into maternity clothes at this point but i dont have a lot of things to wear right now
    Ethans_Ma

Comment by Ethans_Ma (original poster) at 1:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I wasn't even showing when I was 26 weeks, and still wearing all my normal tight clothes. But then in the next month, i totally expanded. You'll start getting bigger here in the next few weeks. I was wearing size "small" clothes up until 26 weeks and then have just been wearing "medium" ones now. You can wear them after pregnancy, but they will just be a little baggy and comfy. I wouldn't buy a whole lot of clothes right now, because you won't be the same size after the baby as what you are now.
    kristina.de

Answer by kristina.de at 2:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• well i have two other kids and i always go back to the same size.......my smalls are too small when it comes to shirts because they rise up too short. i just don't know what towear!!! my jeans are too small to button but i dont want to wear one pair of black stretchy pants everyday but at the same time i can't spend alot of money. blah
    Ethans_Ma

Comment by Ethans_Ma (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• you have a ways to go to start showing i would buy a few things now and see how much more you grow. my friend is due in march and she dont even look it.
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 4:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2011