please help adult content

i been havin so bad pain in my stomach i went to the hosptial and found out i have another uti could that be where my stomach pains are coming from also i feel like i have to throw up but its not coming up it feel like it is sittin there

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• uti r painful! But with antibiotics it will go away. hang in there.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:04 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Yes. Did the doc give you any meds?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• You need to call your doctor or midwife. It sounds like you're just sick and pregnant, but with the stomach pain severe enough to send you to the hospital it's important to get in touch with him/her.

Yes, the pain could be from the UTI or about a million other things. What does it feel like and where is it located?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:06 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• i had a uti when pregnant w/ my daughter pain was so bad i thought iu was in labor.is it like sharp labor pains
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 12:02 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I have had a lot of problems with UTIs. Definitely keep up with your medication, and drink cranberry juice, it is so acidic that it will help kill the bacteria faster. I think that is where you pain is coming from. Just hang in there and it start to go away.
    kristina.de

Answer by kristina.de at 1:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Yes. I get many UTI's while pregnant and I swear it feels almost the same as a miscarriage. (I have had 6, I know what they feel like) So, I get all worried thinking that I am going to lose it, I go to the ER thinking the worst and I find out it is just another UTI. It REALLY sucks and really hurts. Just take the antibiotics the doc gives and drink plentt of cranberry juice or take Azo to help prevent more.
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 2:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• how far along are you?
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 8:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2011