its fun to get answers both positive and negative because sometimes...

Overall, I love this group I share anonymously and pour out my soul as to my sordid life and love. However, when we as women have to point out someone is a slut or a skank. I find this helpfull in a way because it is always someone who has to call someone a name to make them feel better. I do want to thank the people who have helped me because women have to stick together. Sisters are forever...Although, I also like to thank any husbands, boyfriends who answer. Everyone in life makes mistakes it just good if we learn from them. So if you need to answer negatively let us know the reason besides judging. I often believe when you judge someone else the finger is really pointing at you. Good luck to all the negativity, and cheers to the positive...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• Confused!
    Anonymous

• Sorry its just that when woman call me a skank or whore for sharing my life...I wonder why... To me its like they are projecting on themselves. So I wanted to thank them for sharing to and wanted to know why it was so negative. I also wanted to thank all the people who are positive and helpfull
    Anonymous

• Maybe they didn't call you those names because you shared your life story, maybe it what you said you were doing is why they called you those names.

I don't think people say names for the hell of it, more like they see the other side of what you are saying and are saying how it really is. It's has nothing to do with making themselves feel better either. How can that be when it's your story they are responding to. Sometimes when the truth hurts people have to cover it up by saying that the person who respnded is only calling them names to make themselves feel better. If you ask a question expect for someone to tell you the truth, even if they call you names.
    A skank or a whore to me is someone who sleeps around without caring for others feelings. Like a woman sleeping with a married man for instance. So if that would be your story then yeah I would think you were & may say it to open up your eyes, but it's not to make me feel better. It's your life not mine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Name calling is against Cafemom guidelines. If anyone does that then report them. It's not our place to judge you and certainly not to call names even if someone disagrees with your lifestyle. They have their life to live and their choices to make how they want to live it and they need to allow you the same courtesy. Keep in mind that their ignorance and bad behavior is their issue. Leave it with them. Don't bother yourself with them.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2008