If you were to write a heartfelt letter to your SO for Valentines Day what would you put in it? Just wanted a few ideas if anyone can help me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Holidays

• I'd tell him how much I appreciate him; how hard he works for our family, how all the little things he does make me feel like a princess. I'd tell him how much I adore him, and how I can't help but smile when he walks into the room. I'd also tell him that he is still the sexiest man in the world, and after 8 years he still makes my heart skip a beat when he touches me.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I ~*Love*~ writing love letters to my husband... I usually drive to his car, and tape them to his steering wheel, so when he gets off work he knows I was thinking of him!!!

I usually start out with the qualities I love about him, like being able to talk open/honestly with him and not having to walk on egg shells like some couple do, I let him know all his qualities! Than his phisical looks/abilities... or in some I'll add how I love him being a "daddy", the activities he's recently done with our boys, and even how he is the cleaner upper of puke! Hahaha

You can write a love letter about almost anything as long as it comes from your HEART
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• For me at least I think the love letters to my husband, especially those out of the blue... remind him he is loved, we appreciate all he does for us, and that he is doing an excellent job!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:17 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• How much i appericate him and all that he does for me and the kids.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 5:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2011