Cleaning house

Hi there! I just got a job cleaning a house out on the lake once or twice a week (It's a house that will be rented for a minimum of 3 days at a time) and I was just wanting to know what your routine would be for a 3 bedroom house? This includes washing bedding, towels, dishes, and taking out garbage. Floors, dishes, polishing, and all that as well. What order would you clean in to be quick and do the best job? Thanks in advance!!!

Kerrigan357

Asked by Kerrigan357 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Home & Garden

• First strip the beds, put the laundry in. Then do dishes. Then all the bathrooms, kitchen, then the dusting of the whole house and polishing. Empty trash, make beds (with the cleaned sheets, they should be done). Last do the floors and vacuuming. It is the quickest way. I clean houses. Put on some music to help you keep your groove. Should take you about three hours from start to finish.
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 1:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Backsides of the house, to the center. Like clean all back bedrooms and bathrooms, gather your trash in the kitchen, and let the kitchen be the last place you clean out before you leave.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 1:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I would clean the bedrooms first. Then the bathrooms. Then the living room/dinning room. Then the kitchen. Inbetween all that you would be washing everything you had to wash.

Answer by louise2 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I would do the most lived areas first to make sure that I did the best job that I could on them. Seeing as they'd be used more and need more attention. Then I would do the least used portions of the house last.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2011