Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Where do you pick up your state and federal tax forms?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

Answers (9)
  • you can pick them up from a post office

    Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

  • you can get them online. we can also get them at our local library.

    Answer by MrsMWF at 1:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

  • Most are usually at the local Post Office... this time of year they have the easy forms out for anyone to snag... FREE

    Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

  • Federal tax office or most libraries have them.

    Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

  • Library!

    Answer by TJones32 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

  • print them online, library, post offices, etc

    Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

  • library

    Answer by pswiley at 5:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

  • I know our library has them.

    Answer by Erica_Smerica at 1:45 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

  • In Maryland you can get them at the Library.

    Answer by avilio54 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.