Do you think men & women view love differently?

How do you think men view it? And women?

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I think certain types of people view love differently, no matter the gender.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Men give love for sex. Women give sex for love.
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 1:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I think women love harder than a man.
    Anonymous

• The idea of "love" is different for each individual. Each individual views love differently because no two people have the exact same idea/definition of love. It's not gender specific, it's individual.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Men think that by having sex they are showing love.

I don't think this is true. my dh sows me love in a lot more ways than just sex, but i married a great guy.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I notice many of the answers revolve around how love is "shown" or "given".. But not what "love" actually is in regards to both genders. Even the blanket statement that men view sex as love and women do no isn't true.. That may be a way of "showing" love or "expressing" love for some (if not many). However it's not really what "love" is to that person/gender, how they view it, how they feel it, what they think love is.

It's easy to see why love gets to be such a messy thing so much of the time.. LOL It's too individual to pin down. It's to open to think of love as one thing that everyone views and expresses the same way.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• love summerbears answer!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• ~*Yes*~... men and women view "love" differently, but it isn't as complicated as most make it seem
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Men think that by having sex they are showing love. And woman have a point system for love. You do a good deed for a woman that is one point. Men do have points ha ha. YOU do a bad deed to a woman that takes away one point.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 1:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Someone should do a poll. They can ask a bunch of men what love means, then ask a bunch of women what love means & compare the answers.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2011