What would you like your friends and family to remember most about you?

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• That I am a fabulous housekeeper.... LMAO!

Okay that is SO not true, so I guess I will have to settle for them remembering me for my kind nature, spunkiness, being the best mom I can, my thirst for knowledge, and so on.... :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• being a fun person to have around
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:42 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• My smile and y happy attitude.

Answer by older at 1:58 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I hope they remember how much I laugh and enjoy life. That I am a loyal person, a strong Christian and that I tried so hard to be patient with everyone.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• *my*

Answer by older at 1:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• ~*Honestly*~... they are going to remember however they choose, and as long as it is with love, does it truly matter? My husband loves that I place the needs of our children above my own, that I do charity work, and the list goes on... and I will remember him in a light I don't expect our children to see him in since the dynamics of the relationship are different... but as long as it is with love and respect, I'd just be blessed to be in their hearts
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 2:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• That I was always myself regardless. That I was never fake, never put up a front, and never showed anyone anything other me who I really was. Even if that left me vulnerable, even if that left me looking the fool, even if that meant anything at all. I was always genuine to everyone.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I would like them to remember what kind of mother I am to our daughters and how much better they make my life :)
    mommaofemma

Answer by mommaofemma at 3:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• That I'm a good mom and I love my DS.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• That as blunt and brutally honest as I am, it's almost always out of love :) Truthfully, if I'm remembered as a good daughter, good sister, good partner, and good mother- I will be happy :D
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 4:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2011