If you could bring anyone back to life for 1 month, who would it be?

Why?

I would bring back my grandpa for my grandma. She is so lonely and afraid to die. I would want her to know that her husband is okay after death and to help cheer her up.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I would bring my son back, for just one month, so I could say everything to him I wish I had told him before he died. It's been one month today, and he is still heavy on my mind and heart.
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 1:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Great question. Although I won't answer, can't think of anyone, it's interesting reading all the responses. Shed a few tears already,
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• My mother because we lifted each other's spirits
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• That's hard to say. I don't think I could choose anyone close to me because I've grieved and gotten past their passing and to only have them for a month and have them taken away from me again would be traumatizing to me. I might bring back Freddy Mercury and tell him to make some more good music =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I would say my grandma mabel, i miss her so much. She was such a loving woman.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 1:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• My grandmother. She passed before my son was born and I'd love for them to know each other.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I would bring back my Mommy. She passed in 2000, 3 days before my second child was born. Out of 14 grandkids, she only got to meet 3. Plus my husband never got the chance to meet her & I KNOW THEY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN ALONG!! Besides, she was the best Mommy in the world. If I can be 1/2 as good as she was, my kids are extremely lucky :)
    darmika

Answer by darmika at 2:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• My Dad, we all miss him.

Answer by older at 2:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• It wouldn't be anyone I love, as I couldn't go through losing them again. I would bring back Kurt Cobain so he can tell the world what REALLY happened.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:07 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• In my family, no one. In my family there has been great and wonderful people that I hope and feel are in Heaven and I would never want to make them leave to come back here. And there has also been some horrible and abusive people in my family that I wouldn't want back that maybe in Hell and it's not my place to end their suffering although I would hope that no one ends up there.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 2:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2011