I am babysitting my son's Old English Mastiff.....

He keeps getting slobber on my clothes.
I have changed twice today.
There probably is no solution, but I thought I would ask.

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 1:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Pets

• Just carry a medium towel with you and when he comes at you just place the towel on his slobbery mouth and slightly wipe but at the sometime you are cleaning him up he will think you are playing with him (or you can play with him if you want) and don't change clothes anymore until later bc you will probably keep changing. Just have that towel handy for you. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Oh my goodness!!! aside from a mouth nozzle covered with an absorbent fabric to catch it no....

Answer by older at 2:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Dogs drool and cats rule? I'm sorry I could not resist and I don't mean anything by it-it was just the perfect opening for that line. :-) But maybe he has a problem in his mouth like a bad tooth or something? I guess just wear old comfortable easy to wash clothes for now though.
    confused969

Answer by confused969 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Yeah, that's a very slobbery breed. I suggest putting a bandanna around his neck and when he comes up you flip it up and wipe his mouth quick before he can slobber on your clothes. I would also recommend wearing clothes you don't mind getting drool on.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 2:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• HA! GOD BLESS YA!
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 10:05 PM on Feb. 5, 2011