Cleaning electronic stuffed animals???

My daughter just got her Leapfrog Puppy pal dirty (chocolate). It has those electrical part in it and I simply can not just throw it in the laundry, at least I don't think I can. I tried wiping it off, but it still looks discolored.
How can I clean this??

TamikaJovan

Asked by TamikaJovan at 2:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Do not throw in the laundry. You have to spot wash it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:21 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• With what tootoo??
    TamikaJovan

Comment by TamikaJovan (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Look up the stain remover for chocolate in fabric, and spot wash it that way... hope it helps... ~*Hugs*~

Personally depending on the parts, I do throw them in the washer and dryer, as long as the electronicl parts are completely dry before electricty goes through, same as computer parts, but if you don't know what how... I recomend spot washing! GL and hope you can save your child's lil buddy!! ~*Smiles*~
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 2:26 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Thanks. I will try that, if it doesn't work, when my hubby takes his work clothes to the cleaners I might sneak it in there. ; ) She loves that little thing, and I can't stand the sight of dirty toys. It makes me cringe knowing they put them in their mouth sometimes. Thanks again ladies.
    TamikaJovan

Comment by TamikaJovan (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• YOU SHOULD SEE IF THERE IS ANY WAY TO DETACH THE ELECTRICAL PARTS SO YOU CAN THROW IT IN THE LAUNDRY IF YOU CAN'T THEN I WOULSD DO WHAT YOU SAID AND SEND IT TO THE CLEANERS.
    lilmommi1226

Answer by lilmommi1226 at 2:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Yea, there's little buttons in the paws, so now way I can detach them. I will try a spot treatment, even though the spot in the size of my hand. I might just have to send it to the cleaners. : )
    TamikaJovan

Comment by TamikaJovan (original poster) at 2:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2011