Communicating in dreams?

okay so I have a friend who told me you communicate with people dead or alive in dreams. Does anyone else know how true this is? Cause I keep having dreams that my ex from for ever ago and I are just sitting on a couch talking lol really random. I hope I'm not communicating with him lol

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 2:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I had a similar dream a few weeks ago. My ex called me trying to make amends with me. I week or so after that dream he actually called me. Told him to piss off and called his probation officer for violating the restraining order :) he's in jail now LOL.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:26 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Maybe you have something you want to say to him and maybe this is going to lead to another chapter of your life he can be telling you something good or bad or just passing on some advice??
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• haha mines not to restraining purposes but we got a little physical while me and my hubby were having problems lol so it'd be awkward if he called. lol
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 2:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• In my experience, spirits speak to us sometimes through dreams. Dreams are the messages that were sent. They can also sometimes just reflect something that's going on in your life though and the person you're seeing isn't always the person that the dream is actually about.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 2:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Never heard of that..here's a bump!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I have had 3 dreams about my boys' father who passed a year ago. In the 1st 2 dreams, I told him everyone was looking for him & he told me he was fine & relaxed. In the last dream, he appeard in my kitchen & I asked him if he was here to talk to the boys. He smiled & nodded. His mom has had 1 dream about him & it was a phone call in which he assured her he was fine. She & I have both found comfort in these dreams. Whether he is truly visiting us in our dreams or not, we find them a great comfort. (& I'd like to add, I never dreamt about him prior to his death)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I also have had a reoccuring dream that I called my "warning" dream, whenever I was in a relationship. I am happy to say that I have never had that warning dream the whole 15 years my husb & I have been together!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• my husband and i have had 2 dreams where we were talking to each other in our sleep. i remember more of it than he does..but we woke each other up talking to each other both times..just rambling really. the last one though we were trying to help each other pull something out of the mirror..i needed his help . we were taking this image (i don't know what) but pulling it through our bedroom mirror and setting it in the floor. it was so real. we were helping each other though. i have had dreams where i've
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• oops...(hit send to soon)..but i've had dreams where i've had other people in them but never been able to ask anyone if they had the same dream. never really thought to.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Crazy now I'm just waiting for his number to pop up on my phone so I can hit IGNORE lol.
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 5:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2011