Why don't you like Football?

I have loved Football my entire Life (watching AND playing)..so I've never understood why so many females don't. Please share! And if you do like Football, feel free to say so and/or bump. ;D

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 2:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It holds no excitement for me. Watching men run back and forth trying to get past another team to cross a line.

Now give me Hockey and I'm in.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• It's the one sport I don't really know how to play. I don't mind it but don't go out of my way to watch it.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I just don't understand it. I'm not much of a sports person though. The only sport I'll watch on TV and enjoy is hockey. Going to games in real life is always fun, though, no matter what the sport is.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I don't mind it, but it's not earth shattering if I watch a game. Like, men ..... how can missing a game ruin your day? Or if your team looses your day is shot. I could see if you knew a player personally, but come one. It's a game that has no affect on your life.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I like soccer. Football.....no.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I don't like football because it is boring, I don't understand the game and I hate the meat head mentality that seems to take over most men when a game is on.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• i like it!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 8:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I like football and have watched a lot of games with DH this year...it's some of the rules that I don't understand.

1) Pass Interference--isn't that the point...keep the team of catching the ball, any attempt to do that is technically a "pass interference." An interception is a "pass interference."
    2) Holding--Ummm...you have to "hold" to tackle sometimes.

I think there are a few others, but I can't think of them right now...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 8:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I probably don't like football because I have never been that interested in sports... I enjoy the arts, movies, plays, etc.....and instead of sports like football I would be more inclined to enjoy martial arts, ballet, ice skating, etc.....I have attended a professional football game once when someone gave me some tickets, and I did enjoy myself, but it didn't capture my interest enough to go again without it being someone else's idea....Last year, I watched the Super Bowl and although it was a fun game, it was also an anomaly because the Saints were from New Orleans and I felt the city needed something to be excited about, so I was excited for their sake in wake of the Katrina disaster...but football on it's own just doesn't excite me...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I think it's booooorrrrriiiiinnnnnggg!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:56 PM on Feb. 5, 2011