I am thinking about buying a steam mop/ vaccuum, which one works or should I just get a steam mop?

shineyllamatues

Asked by shineyllamatues at 2:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I have a shark steam mop and really works good on sticky messes. But does not really get into all the little cracks.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I LOVE my Shark! it is so easy to use and cleans extremely well on my laminate and tile floors.

Did I mention that I LOVE my Shark?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I do not know. I see them all the time at garage sales. They sell for about $5 there. Anyway because they are at garage sales so much I decided they probably do not work.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Personally I am interested in that new one that keeps coming on the commercials... but in all honestly afraid it is all hype like most products that end up in my cart!!! I have a steam mop I was forced into buying to get the hand held steam cleaner, neither of which I ever use... but ...

That one I keep seeing that vacumms the mess and steam cleans looks good
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 3:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I keep seeing it on tv too and most of my first floor is tile and is a pain to keep clean.
    shineyllamatues

Comment by shineyllamatues (original poster) at 3:07 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• my friend bought 1 and she returned it bc it was a piece of crap. I wish they would work like on tv...that would be great!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 4:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I love mine!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 5:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2011