How do I get play doh out of carpeting? Hasn't happened yet but I've finally given in and got my almost 3 year old some this weekend.

Ladyhawke

Asked by Ladyhawke at 11:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I always waited until it dried and then vacuumed it up. However, I switched to moon sand recently. I LOVE that stuff! It doesn't dry out and it vacuums right up!
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 11:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Windex. Windex does everything. Windex will take dried nail polish out of carpet. I am sure it will get rid of this palydoh.

IMO, Moon sand is the worst. Some of the blue got spilled on my light tan carpet...it took forever to vacuum up and left a stain. And, yes, we got to it immediately.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 11:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Thanks girls. I'm looking into getting him a small table for his bday and lots of plastic table cloths to be used as mats!
    Ladyhawke

Answer by Ladyhawke at 11:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2008