Exploiting complaints just to do it yourself.

So do you think it's right to complain that your ex husband has pictures of his kids during his visitation times and he uses it online like you do to share with friends and famlies....yet. Take him to court to not be able to use your kids pictures online after seeing the pictures as evidence that he is a part of their lives verses the sad stories of Father never cares and abandoned them...But get this, Your able to tell and share everything personal about your children that also even includes private information as to using the bathroom, bathing, etc....from the time of birth to this very day on a community public board. Which is worse? sharing family photos or sharing all your children personal information of every aspects of their lives to people you never ever met or have ever known truly online?

*I feel even on a moms community chat board any man or pedophile could have a fake picture & fake profile to know and or hand pick vulnerable enclosed lives of women (especially single moms) and their children through the internet. I feel that is a big red flag! and more cautious to let strangers know of your little girls and boys privacy life, more than your real family and friends know of. Just My opinion. # I guess I did throw you for a loop it can be a question or a point here. so here it goes...My husbands ex wife took him to court to take our family photos off from our facebook and myspace that we share with our family and friends or she refuse for her children to visit. Her life is the internet! Her social life 99% of it is Internet! However. We are lucky the judge said we could keep our family photos online as long as it's with our family and friends. Her excuse to take him to court was that we were exploiting them and because I am just a stepmom, I had no rights. Yet....She is online every day of her life sharing information all about the children even to the point of using the bathroom, taking showers, the girls are 9 years old and she talk of sex and pregnancy of them if it happens it happens at teenage age and all kinds of other things to people they all never ever met in their whole entire lives. Just online. If she is giving out personal private information of the children from the time they were born to now of their whole entire personal school life and home life and private life. That sounds more like she is exploiting her children all over the Internet more than the Father of the children could ever do by sharing the family photos. I think that clears up the question, debate, or point. Am I bit right or are we the ones that are wrong? What seems more Exploiting family photos or shared privacy life?

808tiare

Asked by 808tiare at 3:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Ok. First of all, I think you lost a lot of people in that very long statement, but I can understand you probably just needed to get it off your chest. Next, it is COMPLETELY rediculous for a woman to ask a judge to order a father not to post pictures of his children on his social network. Someone needs to have a serious talk with that "mother". Also sounds like issuse she might have with her ex and a new woman and maybe it looks "to her" like more of a family when her kids are there with you both. If that makes sense. But I wouldn't worry about it too much. If she continues to waste the courts time in this way....well, lets just say, she should be careful not to look so insane in the eyes of the court. There are so many more important things to worry about...
    tornadotwinsx2

Answer by tornadotwinsx2 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Are you actually asking a question or just making a statement?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I am sorry, I do not understand.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:07 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• ~*Honestly*~... my kids are just as much my ex's kids as they are mine, so if I feel I have the right to all aspects of their lives, so does he... as long as the ex isn't abusing them in any ways shape or form, he has just as much right as I do/would.

I do not talk to many "single dads", don't seek them out, and with any males I make it clear I am happily married up front so they don't even bother flirting and creating a situation I have to explain things to them! I agree with you fully that anyone can pull pics, pretend to be something they aren't, but those people never truly last. Much like people that harrass people on the internet, they either get caught or loose interest as long as you do not feed into it? If a guy is posting pics, he'll have updated every so often unless he's stalk someone who does post pics? Personally don't understand why people get off on being fake...
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• i don't get it..................
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 9:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2011