ebooks

where to find really cheap if not free ebooks that are interesting.?

iluvmymomasboys

Asked by iluvmymomasboys at 3:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Amazon has tons for 0.99 that are great
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• There are apps for free ones. They are mostly the classics. Which are great.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I have gotten some from Amazon or kindle, but I like to download free ebooks from my library's site.
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 3:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I have a Nook and there are over 1.8 million free books for the Nook through the Barnes and Noble website. Other e-readers, I have no idea.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Without an e-reader, try project gutenberg for all kinds of free ebooks. http://www.gutenberg.org/  It was around long before these new e-readers came along. Personally, I still prefer having a real book to holding a device.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:18 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• amazon is best
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 9:33 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I have a Kindle, and I love it...best present I ever got.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:21 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• amazon
    ebay
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i use "ibooks" on my iphone - i've found a lot of great free books on there! i think we can use it on the computer, too, if you don't have an iphone (which is a free app)
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 8:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• If you are interested in getting into coupons and refunds to save money then check out the free ebook on the http://www.refundsweepers.com homepage. They will teach you how to save with coupons and also refunds.

Look at their coupon forum and refunding forum too, if you wish to become frugal in this economy then that is a good way to start. I have heard the use of coupons has gone way up in the past 2 years since 2008 crash
    frugalcoupons

Answer by frugalcoupons at 12:13 PM on Feb. 13, 2011