what does it mean if i keep getting these dizzy spells where i can't stand up but my pressure is normal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Health

• It might be an ear infection. It might be a lack of oxygenated blood. I think I would visit the dr.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I hope no one comes in here bashing...

Do you have low blood pressure naturally? I ask because I do, and if it gets too low it can be just as bad as those with high? Have you been checked for diabetes? Sometimes a spike or lack can cause it... it all basically comes down to seeing a doctor, and the sooner the better!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Please beware of the chick that purposely posts anon, and report them that bash using foul language... if they are to stop they need to be reported and yours looks like the kind they've been bashing today... get healthy, see a doctor, and get to the bottom of things so it doesn't lead to death??? ~*Hugs*~
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• It could also be low iorn and potasium counts. Potasium efects your heart if it is to low you can get dizzy spells but still have a normal blood presure.
    It could be a number of reasons but most of all your body is trying to tell you something is wrong. I would get a full physical to narrow down the cause.

Best wishes and hope you get better soon.
    A522R

Answer by A522R at 3:21 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Could even be a tooth infection... best to see a doctor...
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• you could very well be dehydrated. lack of water in the body leads to slower blood flow, when your brain doesn't get enough blood it makes you dizzy so you'll lie down and if you don't it will cause you to pass out to get blood flowing to the brain....dehydration is serious and most ppl suffer from it and don't realize it
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I would get checked out by a doctor.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:31 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• it could be your iron is low along with everything else every1 posted. best to see your doc.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 3:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Agree that you should see a doctor. My MIL had dizzy spells and it is a heart problem, so there could be many issues possibly
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• It is likely an inner ear infection. The last time I had one I felt fine, but when I stood up I fell over.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 3:47 PM on Feb. 5, 2011