Bad pain..

I keep having pain in my lower back.. nothing I do helps it.. is it just the baby moving or could it be something else?

Punkslilncs

Asked by Punkslilncs at 3:47 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• its normal to have lower back pain but if it gets to the point were you just cant handle it...(level 8 or more) call you doctor see what they recommend

one way to help with back pain is yoga just go online look up pregnancy yoga so it cant hirt the baby and do some it may help.
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Any time you have severe pain you should let your OB/GYN know. Call them on Monday and let them know about your symptoms.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 3:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• how far along are you?
    Mrs.Prine

Answer by Mrs.Prine at 3:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I'm on bed rest.. so exercising is out.. the only thing I can do is kegels.. when I stand I black out.. It feels like either I pulled my lower back.. or have a kidney infection I am only 22 weeks
    Punkslilncs

Comment by Punkslilncs (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• If its back pain I would try stretching it out. Doing cat and cow poses from yoga is the best I think. I have back issues and that is the only thing that helps. However if that does not help I would see your doctor because it could be something else but your body is portraying it has back pain. Try a heating pack =)
    lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 4:02 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• call the dr asap
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 4:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2011