Please?

Can we just be nice? I come on cafe mom for some time to myself, to get some support and share stories. Why is it so hard for everyone to be nice to each other, especially today it seems? Please lets all get along, you can share your point of view without being nasty, we should respect everyones view point, you dont have to like it, but we should respect it, remember different locations =different people=different cultures=different view points. So next time someone you think is wrong or you dont like their answer, instead of putting them down, maybe you could think, hmm i wonder how they came up with that answer? They must have had a different upbringing, ok well, more power to them! And yes i care about people being nasty to each other, sorry if that bugs people, its just not nice and being a hypocrite if you teach your children to be nice to others.

Bobbysgurl

Asked by Bobbysgurl at 3:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I'll be nice :)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 3:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I try my best to be nice. I'm getting really good at it. I know I get bashed on CM alot.
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 3:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• <3
    lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 4:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• *hugs to all of CM moms* Its nice to know people are willing to be nice. Its just the whole time ive been online and read alot of posts someone always has something rude to say. Should i be playing Kombaya My Lord or Let it be or the I love you song by barney (lol seems fit for us as moms huh) lol...
    Bobbysgurl

Comment by Bobbysgurl (original poster) at 4:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I agree... and I can see why poeple post anon, they get harrassed, followed and the one person voting them down to futher harrass, and than start posting anon using vulgar language if you don't

I just hope that people start reporting those that bahvae like that! There is even an option to report if they do it anon

REPORT THOSE THAT HARRASS... even if it isn't my post, like the one I saw where a woman posted, than a person posted a vulgar response, I too am personally tired of watching poeple take their frustrations out on those that in all likelyhood won't fight back.

Start reporting them to CM and put a stop to it
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 4:07 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• just got back from library with my daughter
    must have missed some nastiness

i am strong willed and stubborn, but i try to play nice with others
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I try to be nice to everyone. I give my honest opinion and sometimes I am very to the point and blunt, if that is what is needed but I try to be respectful about it.

I agree, report those that are being nasty.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:47 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I'm nice :)
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 7:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I guess that I am missing something, but why would you be bothered by the comments of total strangers?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• rkoloms, i'm guessing that like me alot of moms on this site dont get all that much time to relax, and i find comfort in being able to share things with other people in my situation even if it is a bunch of strangers. if someone doesnt like what i write then they have every right not to, but taking the time to bash me is just depressing. might as well go scrub the toilet lol.
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 10:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2011