did anyone NOT have cramping and found out they were preg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I didn't have any cramping. I only took a pregnancy test, because I was a few days late and we were going to be going out that night, so I didn't want to risk drinking without knowing- turns out I was!
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 4:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• i did not have cramping
    was lateone week, got home from store with test, i had spotting, took it anyway and it was positive
    did have bigger boobs right off the bat
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I never had any syptoms other than being tired suddenly, I remember me and my DH always watched movies and I wasn't able to stay awake thru one, and my breasts were tender. I never had any of the negative effects
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 4:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• no i just took a test because i was late
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I didn't have cramping... in fact I didn't know I was preg until 4 1/2 months! I had my periods and everything, slightly more PMS except without the cramps. I thought it was totally strange at the time lol
    brandy0827

Answer by brandy0827 at 4:32 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I didn't have cramping and had my period until i was 6 1/2 months pregnant. Then i was a week late and went in to a crisis center for free pregnancy test and ultrasound to determine how far along i was. We had been saying i was between 4 and 6 weeks...yeah...we were quite off on our guessing mark!
    kristina.de

Answer by kristina.de at 5:43 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• i was in denial until about 11 weeks, i was puking and finally came to terms with it and took a test
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 7:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2011