what do you think helped to start your labor? adult content

for me it was sex!!

chrisket

Asked by chrisket at 4:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i WALKED A LOT. ! WAS AT 1 CM FOR 3 DAYS SO ! WENT WALKING ABOUT 2 M!LES AND WENT !NTO FULL LABOR AFTER THAT.
    NuMbEr2OnItSwAy

Answer by NuMbEr2OnItSwAy at 4:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• ~*Giggles*~... my labor was started by sex too... Hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• for me it was nothing...he was so stubborn he actually came the day after i had yelled i give up im not gonna try and jump start it lol..he is still stubborn
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 4:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• The only thing I can think of is how active my baby was. My first was really really active, it was like he was practicing karate in there all the time. He came 2 weeks early. My next was very calm and she came 3 days late, my 3rd was also really calm and he came 10 days late. Nothing worked to make my body go into labor before my baby was ready, I tried nipple stimulation which would give me contractions for about an hour everytime, then they would go away. He finally came on his own the day before I was going to be induced.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 4:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• walking up a hill
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 4:17 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Nothing it happened when it was time.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I dont know if it was time or if it was from me and my husband fighting like we got into a big arguement before i started having contractions that was our first big fight ever it was so ugly i dont even wanna remember it .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Spicy food helped me dilate, I went to the Dr and nothing, ate this taco salad I LOVED every day that week for lunch, would get contractions after, and when I went back a week later I was 3cm dilated. I went in that night to be induced for high blood pressure and he was born the next morning on his due date.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 5:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I walked alot and also got my membranes stripped. I went into labor that night.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• hmmm good to know
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 7:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2011