Have you ever been in....

haunted house? Did you see or feel anything?

HappyGirl44

Asked by HappyGirl44 at 4:47 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Call me crazy, but I honestly believe my house is haunted. You can be sitting in the living room and hear footsteps, like someone is walking around upstairs. My sister and her husband wre house sitting for us, when we were on our hondpeymoon and my sister fell asleep on our couch. She said when she woke up she saw an older lady standing above her, and described her. My dh said it sounded like his gma (which lived in the house until she passed, but no she didn't die in the house) I never met his gma and only saw a picture or two of her, so how my sister described her to my dh, I don't know. Every door in the house has opened, locked or not. I have heard whistling, when I mentioned it to my dh, he said that his gpa use to whistle and annoy his gma all the time. (something else I didn't know) and a few people have seen a white fluffy cat sitting in a small window at the top of our stairs. We have a calico cat.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• halloween haunted house- yes
    a house with a spirit - yes
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Yes and I saw lots of spooky creatures and I felt being grabbed and shoved it was a scary fun... You know like riding a rollercoater.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• When I was a teenager I was in bed in my bedroom. The door was completely shut. I was laying there for about 10 minutes when there was a sudden feeling at the foot of the bed like someone slowly sat down. The bed literally went down and had weight on it. I was so scared I couldn't say anything or look so I just curled my feet up real tight like a fetal position. I don't know how long went by- maybe just a minute or two and then the bed raised up and there was no more weight. In the morning, my door was still shut and the cat was out in the living room. My bedroom later became the computer room when I moved out. And my brother was doing homework one night until about 3 am. When he came out of the bedroom he said he froze in place because there was a dark grey human figure standing in front of him. He told our mom the next morning that it looked like Grandma's outline. She had passed away.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 4:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• OMG I feel so stupid first thing came to mind was a haunted house on Halloween.
    No just to answer the question :/
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:56 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• i stayed at a friends house one or two times as a teen-& she told me her house was kinda creepy & that an older man had passed away in the upstairs bedroom. i remember taking a shower there, & i locked the door- the lights went out on me, then back on. i was scared. when i got out the door was still locked. noone in the house knew what happened. & the power hadnt gone out. & apparently the girls mom had a collection of dolls/clowns- & something really weird had happened with them before. (cant remember what she told me had happened). & you could hear alot of strange unexplained noises/footsteps when nobody was walking around
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 5:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• yes,I'm in in right now. Our house is haunted by 2 permanent spirits,a male and female,my Grandma pops in once in awhile,and there's a ghost cat or raccoon in the basement

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• But dhs grandparents owned a white cat who died in a house fire, at the house we are living in.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• My brother in laws wife SWORE that their house was haunted.  They had just moved in and kept seeing red eyes peering at them in their game room.  My hub was redoing their ceiling and we were there late on night, I saw the red eyes.  I flipped on the light, it was a racoon!  He or she was just a baby and clinging to the back of a chair.  It had fallen in through the broken roof.  I opened the door, he ran out, and no more ghostly sightings in the house, lol.  Other than that, no.  I have been told "oh this house is haunted" or something but I've never felt anything out of the ordinary.  I've read quite a bit about stuff like that though and I think that yeah, they probaly do exist but I am not receptive, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• * in it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 5, 2011