pink goooy discharge.

ok i know that this discharge is prolly my muccus plug, iv been loosing it 4 about a week now but its always been yellowish with the clear goo but today i noticed that now its coming out more pinkish, does that mean anything?

TeenMom17-Mszy

Asked by TeenMom17-Mszy at 3:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Nope, just more of the plug. It should be happening soon though! I lost mine a week before labor with my last baby. A friend of mine had lost hers 2 weeks before she had her baby. It's different for everyone, but def coming soon.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• the thing is that im 40wks and 6 days pregnant! when am i having this baby?
    TeenMom17-Mszy

Answer by TeenMom17-Mszy at 3:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Awww, start walking around and if you're feeling up to it, have sex! Thats what put me into labor with my second preg. Good luck!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• It happened to me too! I was SO excited I thought I was going into labor for sure, but it turned out I didnt actually go into labor for 4 more weeks! If I were you, Id try getting foot rubs, or having sex.
    Sherrae

Answer by Sherrae at 8:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2008