Have you yet filed your taxes? What are you waiting on?

We are waiting for a w2 from a crappy job my husband had for about 7 weeks last summer. A sales gig where he made a total of less than $800. I'm sure we'll have to call and get it since it hasn't showed up in the mail. That is, if it hasn't gone out of business.

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• That sucks! We've been waiting for DH to have the time. He works crazy shifts in the winter (7AM-3:30PM on a normal day, but he has to work some 7PM-7AM shifts, sometimes right after working the morning shift), so he's been basically sleeping and working non-stop.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I filed mine the day I got my w2. I only have one w2 and my daughter so mine are really easy.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 5:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I filed mine yesterday, we didn't get our last W2 til yesterday...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:07 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• We haven't filed yet. We already have everything we need though. We'll most likely file this week.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 5:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Oh crap!  I'm sorry to hear that!  We had to wait for quite a while too.  I filed on the 14th and we just got our taxes back a couple of days ago.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• We aren't sure that we will get a refund to pay for filing so we are just waiting on the money. Just a couple more weeks.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Filed. Received refund and spent it already. lol
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 5:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• They're supposed to have them to you by the end of January. It's the law. You should call them.
    We filed our Taxes on January 28th and will be recieving them approximately the 15th.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• u can call the better buisness burea to see if they went out of buisness and if so i dont think u have to wait for anything andthing under 500 u dont have to claim but u said it was 800 i would call to se if they still r in buisness and or call thoses a holes
    cherylc1962

Answer by cherylc1962 at 6:31 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• We sold some stock and they aren't giving us the form for that until Feb. 15th.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2011