Have you, or anyone...

you know, ever had a near death experience?

HappyGirl44

Asked by HappyGirl44 at 5:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'll let you know when the next heating bill comes! -LOL :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Okay so that was kind of sad, I'll tell another one, lol.  My daughter and I were asleep on the floor.  I brushed up against her and she was ice cold!  I jumped up, snatched her up, flipped the light on.  There was nothing wrong with her at all.  She wasn't even cold!  And of course, I had jarred her awake so she was screaming at the top of her lungs.  When we went to lay back down that's when I noticed my cup had spilled over and it was a piece of ice that I had brushed up against, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• A semi wrecked into me when I was 16, They had to cut me out of the car. My car was totalled but I was barely hurt, a few more inches and I would have been a goner
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 5:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• My older brother was technically dead twice he had to have surgery and with both of them he died on the table and they brought him back. The second time though it was a fight to bring him back
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• A large tire truck made a left turn in front of me. I remember nothing about it, thankfully. They later told me if I had been in a car instead of a van, that the top of the car would have been sheared off, and me along with it. I felt very lucky to be alive.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Oh wow.  I won't go into the whole long boring story, I'll give the short version, lol.  When I was 5 and 6 I wasn't fed very well and I ended up passing out.  I was told later on that I died 3 times but I don't remember any of it. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• @mrsmom101.....hahahahaha! No kidding!!
    HappyGirl44

Comment by HappyGirl44 (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Yep, I did. Stupid me OD'ed intentionally when I was 17.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 5:26 PM on Feb. 5, 2011