How do you know if your husband doesnt love you anymore ?

Ok lately i feel like my husband doesnt love me he never wants to do things as a family anymore he always wants to go by himself and run arrands its kind of worrying me to the point where i dont wanna be with him anymore like for example today i finally got out the house cus im locked up in it 24/7 and i know thats not healthy for me or my daughter and we went or i should say he went cus everywhere he went he got off by himself he told me to either wait in the car cus we got our daughter or cus she was asleep and he just dropped me off at home right now to go do an oil change on the truck i am pregnant again and i am running to the ladies room every 10 to 15 mins and it was gonna be an 1 hr wait for the truck to be done and his excuse for us not to go is i know you dont wanna deal with our daughter for an hour and your gonna be wanting to use the bathroom and your gonna want something to drink and something to eat he said ill just drop you off at home and ill pick you back up when im done i do not feel like going anywhere with him ever again i just feel like brusting out in tears i love him to death i dont wanna leave but i feel like thats the best decision .what do you think ladies .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• just confront him and insist on going with him...(I know its difficult w/you being pregnant) I've looked my husband in the face before and asked him if he's having an affair when he has given me the brush off a little too much for my comfort. I'm positive I'd know the truth just by the look on his face. I hope everything works out.....my opinion is u better confront him and don't fall for lame excuses.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 5:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Def confront him but make sure you aren't over analyzing it. When I was prego EVERYTHING hurt my feelings and I would over react but when I look back now, it made sense. Make sure he isn't doing these things to look after you like to make sure you aren't over doing it since you are prego or something. But, also let him know how you feel. Tell him you feel like he wants to spend more time away from you than together and how much you need this time to know his feelings for you are still strong especially in an emotional state like pregnancy. Hope everything works out.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 5:31 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I don't think this is worth your leaving your husband and the daddy of your two children. Has anything happened when you were out that would have embarrassed him in any way? Have you complained a lot to him or about him to others? Is your child well behaved in public? Whenever there is an abrupt change in behavior, there is usually a very good reason for it. If he were my husband, I would find a time when he was relaxed and I would say, "Honey, it seems to me like you don't enjoy going out with us like you once did. Is there some reason for that? Or have I done something that made you not want to do things with us?" Don't confront. Just ask, and preface it with some positive statements like how much you enjoy being with him, how proud you are to be seen with him, how proud you are to be his wife. Don't assume the worst. Try to find out the truth. But do it gently and with kindness, the same way you would want!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:32 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• if you have to ask...
    Anonymous

• Well how many children do you have now? maybe he is just over whelemd with you having another child and don't want to tell you so his way of dealing with it without a arguement is doing things on his own.
    Maybe you should just sit him down and ask him what is the matter if hes unhappy and what you can do to make things better or maybe he really doesn't want to be there anymore, you know him best and you know how he was and how he is now. Don't stress yourself out now that your going to have another baby just buy the opertune time and talk to him and then if things don't change maybe "change" is what is needed and space. I know it's hard but your more important remember that and NEVER settle for less than your worth.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• leave
    Anonymous

• Dusty1962 ,this will be our second baby :-)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Womens survey has Yugoslavia dinara money helps reconcile relationship between women-men intensely and sexually.
    Harshad M.

Answer by Harshad M. at 12:15 AM on Feb. 6, 2011